Inspirations

Inspirations

Monday 29 November 2010

Take me to a black and white mode

Black and White ( among other photography types) are def one of my favorite. I feel it speaks out of sorrow, love, pain, an instant moment in your mind, emptiness yet satisfaction, It reaches the deep places of a human soul through their eyes. It captures my mind in ways I cannot begin the describe. Though, there are only few I can bare to see... after viewing many, it makes me sad and happy simultaneously. Strange feeling. But i know i can stare at one picture for minutes, maybe hours.. and can come up with so many stories. Stories I want to be part of, stories I fear, stories I just wish I can close my eyes and be there while the shots were taken... strange feeling. itswhatilove xoxo
Thank you to www.thephotoargus.com

















No comments:

Post a Comment