Inspirations

Inspirations

Monday 8 November 2010

Bohemian Lover part deux
















The practice of an unconventional lifestyle, often in the company of like-minded people, involving musical, artistic or literary pursuits, always had this effect on me. I do not really know why.. I feel.. free... is it crazy? I feel comfortable and numb of all kind of negative feeling when I see/dress/feel bohemian. My mother always said she loved the way I dress when I dress this way ( Hence the Gypsy in my previous life analysis) To me, it is truly one way to express one self as a dreamer. Like Lomography! Just few random pictures found here and there. Itswhatilove! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am so inlove with that gorgeous greeny blue dress above!! I get the gypsy vibe! I wish I wore more things like this:)

    ReplyDelete